Did you join the free ‘Get Ready for Licensing Challenge’ with Juliet Meeks that I wrote about in my last post? I did, and it was packed with really useful info. I hope you managed to join in and learn a thing or two, like me!
If you want to keep going with the licensing journey, her ‘Licensing for Artists’ course might be the next step, and it’s open now for enrolment, but only until Wednesday 19th January 2022.
You can have a look at my last post if you want to learn a little bit about Juliet and her art licensing challenge.
If you’ve ever been interested in seeing your art or designs on products like fabric, wallpaper, stationery, etc…, and earning an extra income, then licensing might be the right move for you.
Juliet’s course, Licensing for Artists, is designed for anyone just starting out with licensing, or anyone who wants to grow that part of their business further.
‘Licensing for Artists’ course details
- The course is 8 weeks long and begins Monday, January 24th 2022.
- There are 8 weeks of live group calls/Q&As with Juliet.
- You have lifetime access to the course and all future updates.
- All the material is self-paced, and the weekly Q&As are taught live and recorded.
- The course contains 6 modules with 4-6 video lessons per module (28 lessons total), plus extra bonus videos, cheatsheets, resource guides, editable templates, a community spreadsheet of licensing contacts, and more. Each module also features an artist or expert interview.
- You have access to a private course community Facebook group.
- As a bonus, students get free lifetime access to one of Juliet’s Skillshare courses, teaching you how to make patterns in Adobe Photoshop.
- There’s a 30-Day Money-Back Conditional Guarantee.
- The course costs $997. You can also pay with a 3-month payment plan at $377/month or a 6-month payment plan at $197/month.
The 6 modules are:
- Intro to Art Licensing
- Branding and Online Presence
- Creating Marketable Art
- Pitching Your Work
- Pricing and Contracts
- Client Process and Communication
Here are some of the things her students are saying about the course…
If you think that licensing could bring something new and exciting to your business I’d highly recommend you look into Juliet’s course. She has walked the path and she knows her stuff. I also really enjoy her teaching style. You can find all the course details by pressing the button below.
Good luck with all your licensing adventures!
I believe in full transparency and want you to know that my link is an affiliate link for her course, and I may receive a percentage of any enrolments (at no extra cost to you, but it does help run the blog!). But please be assured that I only recommend stuff that I would buy/use myself, and that’s a promise.