Issue 6 of Moyo magazine is out now!
Moyo is the world’s first magazine dedicated to surface pattern design, brought to you by the founders of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design and Make it in Design, Beth Nicholls and Rachael Taylor (Moyo is Japanese for ‘pattern’ and is pronounced mo-yor). Best of all, it’s completely free. Read on…
Packed with interviews, design briefs, colour challenges, art reviews, student showcases, design tips, inspiration, trends and more, this free resource is published quarterly. – Make It In Design
Contents in this issue include:
- Behind the scenes with Deny Designs
- Product photography with Navyblur
- Quincy Lampshades on lighting
- Manufacturing tips from The Design Trust
- Interview with illustrator Robyn Toria
- Designer diary from Jessica Hogarth
- Business and design tips
- And loads, loads more…
You can read it right here or download it to keep!
To browse other issues of Moyo magazine please click here: