Issue 7 of Moyo magazine is out now!
Moyo is the world’s first magazine dedicated to surface pattern design, brought to you by the founders of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design and Make it in Design, Beth Nicholls and Rachael Taylor (Moyo is Japanese for ‘pattern’ and is pronounced mo-yor). Best of all, it’s completely free. Read on…
Packed with interviews, design briefs, colour challenges, art reviews, student showcases, design tips, inspiration, trends and more, this free resource is published quarterly. – Make It In Design
This 150-page ‘Words & Typography’ issue includes:
- Expert Insider: Moyo meets Dashwood Studio
- At Surtex with Forest Foundry
- Design Tip: Lettering with Faye Brown
- New Designers report
- The art of getting started with Lee Crutchley
- The Missoni Hotel
- The Design Trust top tips
- Creative publishing with Quarry Books
- And loads more..!
You can read it right here or download it to keep!
To browse other issues of Moyo magazine please click here:MOYO MAGAZINES