Issue 8 of Moyo magazine is out now!
Moyo is the world’s first magazine dedicated to surface pattern design, brought to you by the founders of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design and Make it in Design, Beth Nicholls and Rachael Taylor (Moyo is Japanese for ‘pattern’ and is pronounced mo-yor). Best of all, it’s completely free. Read on…
Packed with interviews, design briefs, colour challenges, art reviews, student showcases, design tips, inspiration, trends and more, this free resource is published quarterly. – Make It In Design
Inside this 111-page ‘Home’ issue you can find:
- Print, pattern, passion with Sophie Robinson
- Running a Business with Skinny Laminx
- Life in Colour with Emily Burningham
- Building a Brand with Surfacephilia
- Behind the scenes photoshoot with Make it in Design
- Interview with Mini Moderns
- The Ceramic Process with What Kate Loves
- Tricks of the Trade Show with Abigail Borg
PLUS: Designer Diary: Laura Slater, advice on protecting your work from ACID, design tips from Jessica Hogarth and lots more!
You can read it right here or download it to keep!
To browse other issues of Moyo magazine please click here: