Issue 4 of Moyo magazine is out now!
Moyo is the world’s first magazine dedicated to surface pattern design, brought to you by the founders of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design and Make it in Design, Beth Nicholls and Rachael Taylor (Moyo is Japanese for ‘pattern’ and is pronounced mo-yor). Best of all, it’s completely free. Read on…
Packed with interviews, design briefs, colour challenges, art reviews, student showcases, design tips, inspiration, trends and more, this free resource is published quarterly. – Make It In Design
This issue is full of great content once again:
- Interviews with designers Carolyn Gavin, Libby McMullin and top agent Lilla Rogers
- Reports from Surtex, Home London and Progressive Greetings Live
- Q & A with Dids Macdonald from ACID
- Trend reports
- Insider view of a wallpaper factory
- Surface design books reviews
- Business and design tips
- And loads, loads more…
You can read it right here or download it to keep!
To browse other issues of Moyo magazine please click here:MOYO MAGAZINES