The Spoonflower magazine is a hidden gem that I don’t think enough people know about! It’s a seasonal digital publication featuring beautiful prints, patterns, and gorgeous home interiors.
Their latest issue, the Spoonflower Summer Lookbook, is bursting with inspiration. It’ll have you reaching for pen and paper in no time, itching to create your own unique designs. With its beautiful prints and patterns, you’ll be brimming with fresh ideas and creativity. Plus, the stunning home interiors will make you want to upgrade your decor right away!
For those of you who haven’t heard about Spoonflower, here’s what you need to know:
- Spoonflower is an awesome global online marketplace that connects indie artists with makers and shoppers from all over the world.
- They use the latest on-demand digital printing technology and sustainable manufacturing practices to revolutionise the textile industry and make it way more eco-friendly.
- Spoonflower is home to over 3.3 million creatives, including artists, surface pattern designers, DIY hobbyists, small biz owners, and interior designers.
- They’ve got a whopping one million designs available in their marketplace.
- Spoonflower started out as a fabric-by-the-yard business, but they’ve expanded to offer wallpaper, home decor, bedding, and table linens, so you can bring your designs to life in even more ways.
- Their eco-friendly and sustainable process is all about water-based pigment inks and dyes and reducing waste, which is great for the planet and awesome for makers and shoppers who care about the environment.
The Spoonflower Summer Lookbook is a treasure trove of pattern, colour, and decor inspiration. As surface pattern designers, it’s an amazing way to keep up with the latest trends and see what’s hot in the world of design. But don’t worry, it’s not about copying other creatives’ work! Instead, it’s about sparking your imagination and fueling your creativity to come up with unique designs that truly reflect your style.
This digital publication has an amazing feature that will take your browsing experience to the next level. By clicking on any design or product information that catches your eye, you’ll be taken straight to the associated page on the Spoonflower website. This allows you to explore the work of your favourite artists or check out new collections really easily. Get ready to spend hours browsing and be inspired to create your own designs!
I’ve handpicked some of the best spreads from this issue to give you a taste of what the lookbook has to offer. But trust me, there’s so much more to explore!
You can browse the whole magazine here or right below…
I really hope you find the Spoonflower magazine inspiring and helpful! Are there any other magazines, either digital or in print, that you turn to for inspiration? Drop a comment below and let us know what magazines keep you inspired and creative. Sharing is caring and we can never have too much inspiration!